2016年3月31日星期四

How to recover the missing Notes on my iPhone 6s Plus

Got a fresh new iPhone 6s Plus just a few days ago, which makes me excited for quite a period. However, maybe I was just over excited that when playing with it, I unintentionally deleted some of my Note items, before I realized that I did not make any backup. So is there a way to recover them via another way except for the iTunes and iCloud which I don’t usually use to make backups? The answer is absolutely yes, what you need is just an iPhone data recovery software which will do that job for you in seconds.

Now check out the tips below to see how to recover the missing Note items from an iPhone 6s Plus with DVDFab iFoneRestore in just a few simple steps:http://www.dvdfab.cn/ifonerestore/How-to-recover-the-missing-Notes-on-my-iPhone-6s-Plus.htm

没有评论:

发表评论